Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Back in Black"

I swore up and down that I was going to take a break from blogging (indefinitely, in fact) especially considering my brutal honesty put my "up a creek without a paddle" with a few folks. I'm still not 100% convinced that anyone has recovered from me and my big mouth.

BUT! I have been and always will be, a writer of sorts. I've been told I should write a book, and I think the only way that'll happen? Is if I blog/journal consecutively enough to self-publish. That ... or my blog here becomes wildly popular? Because there aren't enough twenty-something bloggers in this world and the Maine girl is more interesting than say, the Irony: I'm an editorial intern at Portland Magazine in Maine and on Day #3 ... haven't done much writing. Unless you count the fact that I'm using my learning opportunities to blog. No, that's a lie. I spent most of the afternoon calling around the grand old state of Maine to find some seriously unusual foods.

I'm 99.9% positive I can't actually reveal what I've found because it's going to be printed, but holy shit: all I have to say is that there is some very very odd things being served in the state of Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment