1.What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
I hate the weekly scooping of the dog poop in my front yard. I know ... it's part of being a dog owner; but I still despise it more than I dislike cleaning the kitchen.
2.What is your favorite body part?
I think my 36DD breasts should be the pride and joy in my life considering my waistline is only 25 inches across ... but they tend to get in the way of just about everything. I do however, enjoy my nose. It turns up a little at the end; it looks French but I'm not.
3. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
It really doesn't happen ... ever.
4.What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
Episode 6 of the Harry Potter series. Dumbledore's death always makes me tear up; especially when they all point their wands to the sky.
5. What story does your family always tell about you?
Oh man. There are about a hundred that they always tell ... but my Dad's favorite is when I was coming back from a recital, and he gave me a quarter to hold for the toll road. When we pull up to the toll booth to toss the quarter in, he asks me for it... and I say: "What quarter?"
So we're sitting in front of the toll booth with me frantically trying to find 25 cents ... I get out and ask the lady behind me if she has a quarter and she sighs and very agitated, hands me hers and says: "Here. Now go!"
And not 10 seconds afetr we chuck the borrowed quarter into the machine ... I find the original quarter and stupidly pipe up: "Hey! The quarter!"
6. What do you love about blogging?
Originally, it was a spot for me to get my feelings out. And now? I enjoy sharing these feelings with my followers. I figure they enjoy reading about me if they follow my crazy life as it is.
7. What are your passions?
1) Horses/Dressage ... been riding since I was 10, but in love with horses since I was 7.
2) Flute/Piccolo ... been playing music since I was 12. I love having this to express myself! I'm not a virtuoso, but it is a really nice emotional outlet.
3) Being outdoors. I hate tanning ... but I love being in the sunshine. It feels wonderful!