Friday, March 4, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
Nope! Drew loves being a Marine! I think he'd sooner get out completely than consider changing branches. 

2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch
I've thought about this before ... and I've had to really ask myself if I'm actually that stubborn. Would I really stick my heels in the ground and selfishly say "Not going??"  I tease Drew all the time that he's going by himself to 29 Palms or Yuma, but the real truth of it? I couldn't send him to a new duty station 100% alone without a valid reason. I'm a career girl ... and in order to do my job? I kind of want/need a large'ish city around. Don't get me wrong, I think the desert is absolutely beautiful ... but I would probably cry a lot if we got sent to 29 Palms or Yuma. 

3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
I'll say 25 ... old enough to be responsible and young enough to still be crazy and impulsive.

4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.
Fruit Loops. :-)

5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why?  submitted by NH Girl Displaced
Depends on the mood ... usually it's an English breakfast tea with Splenda; but I do heart my Keurig like no other. Caramel Macchiato is my favorite!


2 comments:

  1. I miss the city, so I totally understand!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I definitely need a large city near by with good food.

    ReplyDelete