Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bar Harbor (** HEAVY with photos)

Hey folks, we've returned from the Bar Harbor, Maine ... and I think I'll let our photos do most of the talking (I must've taken at least 100; I chose 30 of my favorites).  Although, I will say this ... Acadia National Park was beautiful! And we lucked out with the weather; it was in the high 70s/low 80s for our entire trip!




Drew and Bristol making sure I was still behind them. I love that he's waving at me.







Lunch time for chipmunk










Lobster boats in the harbor



The Village Green ... we had our picnic lunch there this afternoon!


And ... because one of my blog readers mentioned that her uncle owned a shop on Main Street, of course we had to stop by! We weren't able to make it to the hotel, however.





No comments:

Post a Comment