Sunday, January 22, 2012

Memes!


Both Erin & Sarah tagged me on this one!

The Rules
1. You must post the rules. (and link up who tagged you)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag however many people you want.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

11 Facts About Me
1. I am the world's messiest roommate. Seriously. I would be the girl voted off the island if you lived with me. I don't know how my neat-freak hubby doesn't have a meltdown. 
2. I eat my sandwiches upside down and generally exactly half of one. It's a little more noticeable if said sandwich is on a bun.
3. If I have a bed to myself? I like to sleep diagonally.
4. If I could have any job in the world .... I would definitely not be doing what I'm doing now.
5. I've loved riding and training horses for the better part of 15 years. I'm still waiting for the opportunity to own my very own competition horse. I am not opposed to rescuing an off the track Thoroughbred ... after all, this year's Horse of the Year was an OTTB that competes at the very top of his sport! 
6. You have never met a more determined, committed person in your life. The word "no" or phrase "Not possible/give up/scale down your dreams" does not hold any water with me. 
7. Sometimes? I think my life would make for an awesome reality show.
8. I have always had a champagne taste on a beer budget. This sometimes blows. 
9. I still love "Where's Waldo".
10. I despise getting up in the morning, but once I'm up? I'm up.
11. Pixie Sticks = Taryn's Equivalent of Crack. 

Erin's Questions
1.  What's the best season/holiday for candy?  What's your favorite seasonal candy purchase?
Easter... because Easter = Peeps!!   Imagine how happy this girl was when she realized that Peeps can now be purchased for EVERY holiday ?!

2.  Fill in the blank: "If you go down to the woods today, ____________________________."
You're in for a big surprise. If you go out in the woods today, you'd better go in disguise. For every bear that ever there was will gather there for certain because ... Today's the day the Teddy Bears Have Their Picnic.

3.  What cartoon character has a personality that is closest to yours?
I would LIKE to think that Patty Mayonnaise (DOUG) and I have similar personalities ... but I could be way off.

4.  TV series box sets - Waste of money, or do you actually watch the episodes again?
I watch the episodes again. :)  Over and over and over again. 

5.  Tell me about your most memorable road trip!
The Road Trip to Vancouver, Canada with Karis and Brenda. I'll give you the short version ... 3 eighteen year old girls. Big bag of pixie stix. Took us 3 days to get there and all of 3 minutes to get lost. But no, really. My favorite road trip to date.

6.  How do you feel about the statement, "I married my best friend?"
TRUE! He is my best buddy. :-)

7.  Tell me about the most influential/inspirational hostess you've ever known.
Well ... Brenda has always been an open door as far as whenever I'd like to come and visit ...  sorry it's not more in depth.

8.  If you could only eat at one fast food chain restaurant for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Dammit. It has to be fast food? Well in that case ... Panera Bread! 

9.  Ice cream or froyo?
Ice Cream ... but boy, I love fro-yo too!

10.  Imagine yourself in the following Snoop Dogg video.  What kind of dog would you morph into?
     


A Rottweiler. Big bark, not much of a bite.

11.  How are you doing on those new year's resolutions so far?
Epic fail.
Although, it might have helped if I'd made resolutions this year...

Sarah's Questions
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, except where you are living now, where would you live?
Italy. I can't get enough of Roman Culture, and fortunately, Italians make the best food in the world.

2. What is your dream job?
I would want my own dressage training program ... from training horses to establishing  a lesson program for kiddos. 40+ hours/week with horses is absolutely a dream come true for me.

3. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck all the would if a woodchuck only would. :)

4. Do you own any Scentsy? If so, what's your favorite Scent?
Yes ma'am! I think my favorite is "Flirtatious" and "Enchanted Mist".

5. What's your best accomplishment in life up until this point?
I graduated from college -- that was a pretty big goal for me.

6. If you could give $1million to any charity, which one would you give to?
ASPCA. I love animals ... I would be the crazy cat lady if I thought I could provide a healthy home for that many.

7. Do you believe dogs are people too? (hint: the correct answer is YES!)
LOL ... well, I try to steer away from humanizing my dog but sometimes I can't help it. A better question may have been "Do I believe all dogs go to heaven?"  Abso-freaking-lutely. Anyone that says otherwise is in for a big surprise when they show up at the Pearly Gates.

8. What do you think of the Honey Badger?
I crack up laughing. Every freakin time.

9. Who would you call first, if you won the lottery?
My mother. 

10. Do you wear shoes in the house?
Yep. And you know what? I put my shoes on the couch, too.

11. Could you live without a computer?
Possibly ... if I was allowed to have a tablet instead.


TAG, YOU'RE IT:
2. Skinnie @ Skinnie Piggie
3. Fran @ Free Borboleta


My Questions for YOU!!

1. What time do you like to get up on Saturday mornings?
2. Where would you visit if time & resources were no object?
3. What is your favorite fragrance?
4. Do you enjoy people watching? Why or why not? If yes, where is your favorite location to "wach" ?
5. What did you want to be when you were little? 
6. Cats or Dogs?
7. Describe your favorite pizza.
8. Where would you like to retire??
9. Best memory?
10. Which store would you choose to max-out your credit card?
11. Describe your ideal vacation.

3 comments:

  1. This looks super fun!!! Hope I get tagged!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my 2nd tag, so I'm going to combine the two! People are going to get a whole load of info on me =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Skinnie -- I didn't realize you'd been tagged already! (If it makes you feel better; I got tagged twice too.)

    ReplyDelete