Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rain

Rain is incessantly depressing to me, if only because last summer it rained (no joke or exaggeration) every single day last summer. So today in the Maine world, it's raining. I think we deserve a few days of rain considering this summer has been absolutely beautiful.

Some good news: evidently I have a reputation for being detail oriented and thorough, because the task of compiling the list for the Maine 100 Business List has been assigned to me. The Design Director said he had something that was top priority and needed a ton of details ... and the assistant publisher pipes up: "Give it to Taryn."

It's kind of a nice compliment, I suppose. I think it's just good business sense to anticipate future questions/concerns, and if that makes me thorough and concise ...

I miss Drew.
There's some dead-weight in the office and they've all been staying really late (as in: 9:30/10pm) and I just ... I miss him, you know? He comes home, we sit on the couch for 10-15 minutes and then it's bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment