Monday, December 6, 2010

#Reverb10

I won't lie, something about being sick + sucking it up to go to work = Taryn doesn't really want to blog when she gets home.

December 3:
Prompt: Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors).

This is bad ... but I think the moments in which I felt the "most" alive were from several years ago. This year? Was just a blur. I got nothin' for this entry. (BAD taryn!)

December 4:
Prompt: Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year
Wonder?
Wellll ... I'm a naturally curious person. My journalism background fed right into that -- I ask questions all the time. But the word "wonder" really sort of ... implies a stroke of childlike innocence. And I daresay, my childlike innocence is long gone.

December 5:
Prompt: Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?
I like to think I hold on with both hands most of the time ... but this year? I let go of my past. Without getting into nit gritty details ... it was just one of those things that had to be let go. The negativity behind it all was just dragging my lifestyle down.

December 6:
Prompt: Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?

I make an epic chocolate cake. Seriously.
If you're nice to me ... I'll mail you a cake in a jar. :)
For this, you will need: BUTTER, cake flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, an egg or two, powdered sugar, sour cream and a cup o' hot coffee.

Believe it or not? Those ingredients = a food'gasmic experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment