Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Success!

I think I'm in shock. Or at least, it'll feel more real as I'm signing a contract.
Bristol, Athena & I were making the most of our snow day napping ... and the phone rings.
It isn't official yet, but while the company promoted from within: said that I made such an impression and strong case for myself, would I still be interested in some part time work?
Uh.
YES!
At 30 hours a week, I'd consider that pretty close to full-time.

THIS is fantastic news! I don't even care how much they're prepared to offer, anything at least $10/hr is doable, and shit, I'd take it even it was minimum wage.

3 comments:

  1. Whoo-hoo! Gainful employment! And 30 hours can definitely feel like FULL time. That's a lot of "part time" work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy, That's great! I work 32 hours a week and it's just enough to be pretty close to full time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so happy for you! You've worked hard and totally deserve this.

    ReplyDelete