Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Ugly Spouse

I don’t want to be one of those nasty petty bitchy military wives. I don’t even understand how so many spouses BECOME that way. I don’t understand how I look around and feel like I live in a community that is less and less about support and understanding, and more about being a better military wife than the woman next door, and judging everyone else.
Because I feel like I was promised a sisterhood, and got drug into a group of gossipy little bitches. Honestly.

AMEN.



3 comments:

  1. YIKES!!! I was SO worried that I would get sucked into adolescent style drama, but so far the Army wives I have met are amazing!! I know I just got lucky...but have no fear...the good ones ARE out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are very many of them but ive been lucky. ive have great friends, good luck grl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! We have been in San Diego for back to back tours but will be moving to Northern California (Monterey) this summer. Sending warm SoCal sunshine your way! I'm originally from Minnesota, so understand the cold, slush, and snow!

    ReplyDelete