Saturday, April 23, 2011

Blog Challenge

So my friend Alyssa was looking for a people to keep her motivated with a blog challenge, and I figured, well, what the heck, I'll keep her company for 50 days... or at least attempt to. ;)

DAY ONE ... HOW OLD WOULD YOU BE IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW OLD YOU WERE?

Fitting that the day that I start this is my 25th birthday. ;)
But let's review ...
1) I graduated from college in 2009 with a BA in Communications
2) I found a job within the media industry at the largest radio cluster in New England; and you know? The pay isn't fantastic, and it's super entry level .... but I like it.
3) I got married
4) We have a 2 year old kitty and a 7mo old puppy

Would it be awkward if I placed my age exactly at 25, possibly 24? Maybe it took me a little longer to where I wanted to be in life, but my ducks are slowly in the row that I began putting them in when I was still in high school. I knew that when I hit mid 20s ... there was a certain place I wanted to be in my life. I'm not quite there yet, but I believe I'm well on the way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment