Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weather .. what the heck?

I think I'm about ready to subscribe to the phrase: "If you don't like the weather in Maine, just wait a minute."

We've gone from 70 and sunny ...
Casco Bay ... March 25, 2011

to snowing.
March 29, 2011. What a lovely first day of spring it was. 

to this awesomeness. I know you can't see it in the photo, but it is in fact raining.
April 5, 2011


I'm still not sure how my poor sunshine and flip-flop loving self feels about the east coast, to be 100% honest. From sunny to snowing is not my cup of tea.

3 comments:

  1. lol, that same phrase was what we use to use in Boston. I hope the weather gets better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you afraid your pup will run off into oblivion?! AH! I can't trust my dogs. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, can you say bipolar? lol I would not like that at all!

    ReplyDelete