Monday, May 2, 2011

Blog Challenge catch-up

I didn't realize how far behind I'd fallen!

6.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Ohhh, geeze ... I love being outside, soaking up the sunshine. Be it wakeboarding or mountain biking or hiking or horseback riding ... whatever it is, sunshine makes me happiest beyond measure.

7.Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
Without question doing what I believe in. I moved my life from one end of country to the next without being engaged to the man I'd only been dating for 5 months, and a good 12 hours from my nearest family member. I pushed through 2 years of being rejected from one PR firm to the next before finally getting an offer from a company I love working for. My life over the last 10 years, has always been working for something, and one way or another? I got there. In high school, it was about being the best musician I could be. In college, it was about pushing to graduation. And nowadays? It's about rolling passion and education and upward movement into one.

I settle when necessary (IE: fetching coffee at an internship), and I push hard when I have to.

8.If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I would have loved to have seen more of the world; and not limit myself to the continental United States.


9.To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
Most of my life has been the result of my own doing ... every mix-up along the way has eventually lead me to where I needed to go. At the time, the blips on the radar were disheartening, but in the end: I learned what I needed to learn.


10.Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Sometimes, this falls hand in hand. But my code of ethic has been that I never put my name on something that I'm not proud of, so perhaps I'm more concerned about doing it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment