Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's Starting to Feel a Lot Like Christmas!

I may not like the cold weather, but boy ... I do love the Christmas decorations. Seeing as my husband and I didn't have any plans for a Friday evening, I suggested we head up to Freeport to do some window shopping. Freeport is the home of the LL Bean Flagship store, and subsequently a pretty sweet outlet mall that has done some expanding over the last 3 years.

And on this particular evening? Apparently we arrived just in time for the "Sparkle Weekend" at LL Bean ... complete with parade!






Only in Maine does Santa Claus make his appearance in a parade via Lobster Boat. I'm really bummed I don't have any pictures of it!

We may not have any white stuff up here ... but it's certainly starting to look and feel like the holidays!






No comments:

Post a Comment