Saturday, August 4, 2012

Perpetually Overthinking

I feel like I'm constantly having to remind myself to live in the now. Enjoy what I have going on in this exact moment and stop worrying about, well, everything. We haven't even been here for 6 months and I'm already trying to plan for the next duty station -- which is stupid. To begin with, I know darn good and well that the Marine Corps will send us wherever they want and I can plan all I want, but it could all end up being moot. Secondly: damn it all, Taryn. DC/8th & I was your dream of all dreams best-cased-scenario, and you were lucky enough to be able to see it happen. Do not waste this opportunity.

I'll say it one more time for my subconscious: ENJOY THIS. How often do your dreams come true, anyway??


No comments:

Post a Comment