Friday, November 12, 2010

Milspouse Friday Fill-In & Weekly Roundup










1. Were you named after anyone?
Yes! My first and middle name (Taryn Elizabeth) is actually the name of a girl my father worked with at Toyota. Apparently in the great name-debate, my dad came home and said, “Hey, what about Taryn Elizabeth” and my mom said “That’s great! I love it!” …. And that’s how I came to be.

2. What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?
Hot pink, usually. ;) Why? Not sure. It’s the color of the year

3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?
With my hands. I’ll wash with soap after. No biggie.

4. When you were a little kid, what TV character did you have a crush on?
Uh… I didn’t? I was definitely not a JTT girl, but oh man were my little 2nd grade colleagues a fan.

5. Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). Which one would you choose?

Ohhh geebus. Now, clearly … I want ALL of my senses. But I think I could potentially live without my sense of hearing. I want to be able to see my husband, touch him … I want to be able to taste my food, smell the things in the air … but, I think it’s entirely possible to learn how to function WITHOUT my sense of hearing.

2 comments:

  1. Great answers! I love the Friday fill-in.

    Great to see you on the weekly roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth is clearly a very cool middle name. Duh.

    ReplyDelete