Friday, August 5, 2011

Whoopie Pies

Seeing as I'm a poor friend and didn't get Sarah a Whoopie when she came to visit last May ... and Erin requested a batch ... Taryn's House of Whoopies has been in action from 1P - 4P EST this afternoon.

My Cookbook. (Thanks, Mom!)




True story ... I screwed up my first batch because apparently, dumb-dumb here used wax paper instead of parchment paper in her oven. (Parchment paper = treated with silicon to be heat resistant and non-stick).

So what happens when one uses wax paper instead?
She smokes out her kitchen like a newbie.
But you know what? The broken/crappy-looking whoopies = just as tasty as the one that look right.

So this weekend is alllll about this page in my cookbook:



2 comments:

  1. WOOOOO! I just saw this. Funny because I just linked to you too on my blog. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Go get 'em!

    ReplyDelete