Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hit and Run!

One more thing to add to my list of: THAT'S RIDICULOUS!
: being run over by an idiot on a bicycle.

I'm on the sidewalk next to Lot E and running parallel to the teacher's lot in front of the Humanities & Social Science building, jamming to something super on my iPod when I look up and then half a second later, BAM! I'm falling head over teacup over someone's handlebars and then into the fence on the side of the road.

The kid immediately jumps up and was like, "Holy crap, are you okay?!?!"
And I said something both ladylike and intelligent like: "YOU DUMB FUCKER; YOU HIT ME! ON A BIKE!" 

I blame blinding pain for my sudden influx of Turrets Syndrome.

Word to the wise: wear bullet proof vests, padded jeans and a helmet at all times. Being a pedestrian on campus is dangerous. Weird part is he hit me from the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment