Friday, January 28, 2011

AGHHH the torture!

Clearly, staying up into the wee hours of the morning was a bad idea. Why? Because I woke up at 10:30 this morning [yeah, I know. Cry you a river because 6AM comes awful early, too] completely groggy. Which meant that after breakfast, reading the newspaper and contemplating breakfast ... I needed a nap much too early this afternoon.

Which meant that while I was napping, I didn't walk the dog at our usual time.
Instead, I walked the dog at 2:15 in the afternoon.
I did not bring my cell phone.
And I missed the call-back from the President of the radio group I interviewed with on Wednesday. Essentially, I now have to wait until Monday afternoon to hear my fate: do I have a new job?!

GAH.
There's a real chance I might die from the anticipation.
Of course: I might die of disappointment if after 25 interviews .... they choose to go a different direction.

I'll do something I haven't done in awhile: I'll do my best to stay positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment