Friday, February 4, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?
Snow, snow, snow and MORE snow! I'm not a fan. Well, maybe it's not the snow so much as it is the fact that 8 degrees doesn't make my toes and fingertips (gloved, by the way) feel all that great when I'm chipping ice off my windshield....

What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?
I'm the worst person to ask ... because I need the most help. It takes a helluva lot of self control, and in my case? An automatic bank transfer every week. It's small, but I put $25 into a savings account. And maybe that's the key; to transfer small amounts. One day I'll wake up and have $500 in an account generating interest!


What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned??
2009 (black) Scion tC; currently lusting for the 2011 tC. And because the question might pop up ... I currently drive the 2010 Toyota Corolla, but oboy, I miss the tC like no other.

What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? (Your question & blog just may appear one week!) 
What is the one dream you've ever wanted to come true?

Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if….
... you trip over miscellaneous uniform items in the morning while making your half-asleep trudge to the bathroom.

1 comment: