Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sighting of my best friend at Basic!

A few weeks ago, one of my very best friends (and my Matron of Honor at my wedding last October!) Erin left for USAF Basic Military Training at Lackland AFB near San Antonio, TX.

Yesterday, mutual best buddy Sarah sent me an excited text that there were FINALLY some photos of her up on the USAF Basic Military Training Facebook Page! And here are two of them (Erin is the tall one with glasses)

Image (c) United States Air Force

Image (c) United States Air Force

Can't wait for you to come back from basic, Erin! I MISS YOUR FACE!

4 comments:

  1. YAY Erin!!!!!! I was stoked to see her! :))) I can't wait to get her on the phone and hear all about it when she returns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin is the airman basic ... and Sarah is a friend of ours.

    ReplyDelete