Monday, November 14, 2011

What If? (Meme)

Saw this on Nicole's blog this morning and just had to participate.

What if I were to get pregnant?
I'd be terrified. And excited. But mostly terrified.

What if I could have any job in the universe?
ANY job? I would give any number of my limbs to make my living riding, training and showing horses. One of my dear friends is living my dream. (Of course, it was her dream, too.)

What if I had the day to myself?
Gasp! Wait, what? This happens ...?!
Nicole's answer was so spot-on to what I'd answer, that I'm going to steal it verbatim. :)
With no dog? I'd wake up when I want to. Call Starbucks and have them deliver something to me (this is a dream world, right?!) I'd take a really long, hot shower. Watch a few tearjerkers on Lifetime. Make an incredible lunch and eat in the living room and not have to worry about the dog being curious. And then after enough relaxing I would get off my lazy butt and clean the spare bedroom....with no interruptions.

What if I could get married all over again?
I'd hop a plane to Vegas. My wedding was fabulous, but it was way stressful planning it. (Thanks, family o' mine...)

What if I could live anywhere in the US?
Easy.
Suburb of San Diego, CA.
I'll fork over that 8.75% sales tax ... and sacrifice a little bit of extra acreage ... and live with some traffic ... all to have 80/sunny be the median temp year round. Eternal summer? Yes please.

What if you could have any talent in the world?
Honestly? I'd love to both sing AND dance. Classically.

What if you met me in real life?
You'd probably find that I'm not all too different than the "me" I portray in this blog. I'm fun! (Biased opinion).

What if I went back to school?
Been pondering this. Not a clue what I'd do afterward have no idea where an MA in Communications would take me. I don't regret my major; not one bit. I do regret that I may have chosen a career path that may not exactly yield a lot of $$$/year .... but I enjoy what I do.

What if money weren't an object?
I'd quit my job, start a family ... and when the munchkins were old enough to go to school for a full day? I 'd buy a horse. Then, I could have my cake and eat it, too.

What if I could meet one celebrity?
Harry Potter.
No, not Daniel Radcliffe.
Yes, I know this is a fictional character. HP was my childhood. I grew up with the books. I love the books (and films)!

What if I could shop at one store for the rest of my life?
Banana Republic or Express.

What if I could choose any pet?
Llama. I will call him Emperor Kuzco. :)

What if I could go on a trip right now?
Take your pick:

1. Take a trip with Caroline & Rachel and visit Jessica at Aviano AFB in Italy
2. Summer along the Mediterranean Sea! (Monaco, anyone?)
3. Head back to Orlando with husband and do it all over again! Food Festival at Epcot, Universal City Walk ... HARRY POTTER WORLD x2 ?!
4. Hawaii

What if I had to choose between a house cleaner and professional chef?
Oh man! Perhaps the house cleaner ... I despise cleaning with a passion. But I could always learn how to cook a little more gourmet.

What if I had the option to get plastic surgery?
Breast reduction. 32DDD's suck balls.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you stole my answer! It really does seem like the perfect day! And I've decided someday we NEED to meet :)

    BTW when is your ball? I can't wait to see the dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, Banana Republic, that's a good one! I could certainly live in their clothes forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Orlando trip idea cause then we could hang out!!!!

    ReplyDelete